Motley District Attorney Records Search

See Motley MN district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Crow Wing County District Attorney 213 Laurel Street Brainerd MN 56401 20.9 miles from Motley 218-824-1025

Wadena County District Attorney 415 Jefferson St Wadena MN 56482 24.3 miles from Motley 218-631-7739

Todd County District Attorney 221 1st Avenue North Long Prairie MN 56347 26.9 miles from Motley 320-732-6039

Todd County Attorney's Office 221 1st Avenue Southeast Long Prairie MN 56347 27.1 miles from Motley 320-732-6039

Morrison County District Attorney 213 1st Avenue Southeast Little Falls MN 56345 28.3 miles from Motley 320-632-0190

Hubbard County District Attorney 301 Court Avenue Park Rapids MN 56470 45.1 miles from Motley 218-732-4133

Aitkin County District Attorney 217 2nd Street Northwest Aitkin MN 56431 46.5 miles from Motley 218-927-7347

Douglas County District Attorney 305 8th Avenue West Alexandria MN 56308 47.1 miles from Motley 320-762-3856

Cass County District Attorney 303 Minnesota Avenue West Walker MN 56484 53.1 miles from Motley 218-547-7255

Search Motley MN Public Records by First and Last Name

Records include background checks, criminal records, court records, inmate records, jail records, prison records, arrest records, police records, traffic records, warrant records, and marriage records.

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.