Mount Ida District Attorney Records Search

See Mount Ida AR district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Montgomery County Prosecuting Attorney Hwy 270 E Mount Ida AR 71957 870-867-3541

Garland County Prosecuting Attorney 501 Ouachita Avenue Hot Springs AR 71901 32.7 miles from Mount Ida 501-622-3720

Polk County Prosecuting Atty 600 Port Arthur Avenue Mena AR 71953 34.7 miles from Mount Ida 479-394-6114

Scott County Prosecuting Attorney 100 West 1st Waldron AR 72958 35.8 miles from Mount Ida 479-928-5552

Howard County Prosecuting Attorney 101 Isaac Perkins Blvd Nashville AR 71852 43.9 miles from Mount Ida

Logan County Prosecuting Attorney 366 North Broadway Avenue Booneville AR 72927 44.1 miles from Mount Ida 479-675-3811

Clark County Prosecuting Attorney 414 Court Street Arkadelphia AR 71923 44.5 miles from Mount Ida 870-246-9868

Hot Spring County Prosecuting Attorney 215 East Highland Avenue Malvern AR 72104 48.6 miles from Mount Ida 501-337-1468

Sevier County Prosecuting Attorney 115 North 3rd Street De Queen AR 71832 53.8 miles from Mount Ida 870-642-8159

Search Mount Ida AR Public Records by First and Last Name

Records include background checks, criminal records, court records, inmate records, jail records, prison records, arrest records, police records, traffic records, warrant records, and marriage records.

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.