Munford District Attorneys

See Munford AL district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Talladega County District Attorney PO Box 572 Talladega AL 35161 10.8 miles from Munford 256-362-2036

Calhoun County District Attorney 25 West 11th Street Anniston AL 36201 11.4 miles from Munford 256-231-1770

Cleburne County District Attorney 25 West 11th Street Anniston AL 36201 11.4 miles from Munford 256-231-1770

District Attorney of Al 173 County Road 31 Ashland AL 36251 18.7 miles from Munford 256-354-3578

Coosa County District Attorney PO Box 688 Ashland AL 36251 19.2 miles from Munford 256-354-3578

St. Clair County District Attorney 1815 Cogswell Avenue Pell AL 35125 19.6 miles from Munford 205-338-9429

Randolph County Attorney 1 North Main Street Wedowee AL 36278 30.9 miles from Munford 256-357-2675

Etowah County District Attorney 801 Forrest Avenue Gadsden AL 35901 33.8 miles from Munford 256-549-5362

Tallapoosa County District Attorney 82 Court Square Alexander AL 35010 40.5 miles from Munford 256-234-3741

Blount County District Attorney 220 2nd Avenue East Oneonta AL 35121 41.7 miles from Munford 205-625-4171

Shelby County District Attorney 200 West College Street Columbiana AL 35051 45.0 miles from Munford 205-670-6550

Cherokee County District Attorney 100 West Main Street Centre AL 35960 45.8 miles from Munford 256-927-5577

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.