Patterson District Attorneys

See Patterson IL district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Scott County State Attorney 101 East Market Street Winchester IL 62694 10.3 miles from Patterson 217-742-8907

Greene County State Attorney 519 North Main Street Carrollton IL 62016 13.0 miles from Patterson 217-942-6989

Pike County State Attorney PO Box 283 Pittsfield IL 62363 19.3 miles from Patterson 217-285-2971

Morgan County State Attorney 300 West State Street Jacksonville IL 62650 22.1 miles from Patterson

Calhoun County State Attorney PO Box 187 Hardin IL 62047 23.5 miles from Patterson 618-576-9541

Jersey County State Attorney 201 West Pearl Street Jerseyville IL 62052 26.3 miles from Patterson 618-498-5571

Macoupin County State Attorney PO Box 287 Carlinville IL 62626 35.3 miles from Patterson 217-854-6101

Cass County State Attorney PO Box 203 Virginia IL 62691 35.6 miles from Patterson

Brown County State Attorney 200 East Court Street Mount Sterling IL 62353 38.0 miles from Patterson

Pike County Prosecuting Attorney 115 West Main Street Bowling Green MO 63334 39.2 miles from Patterson 573-324-2201

Lincoln County Prosecuting Attorney 45 Business Park Drive Troy MO 63379 43.6 miles from Patterson 636-528-8571

Schuyler County State Attorney PO Box 295 Rushville IL 62681 44.4 miles from Patterson 217-322-3947

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.