Piney Green District Attorney Records Search

See Piney Green NC district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Onslow County District Attorney 632 Court Street Jacksonville NC 28540 7.4 miles from Piney Green 910-478-3610

District Attorney's Office 310 Broad Street New Bern NC 28560 28.0 miles from Piney Green 252-639-3010

Carteret County District Attorney 302 Court House Square Beaufort NC 28516 36.4 miles from Piney Green 252-504-4500

District Attorney 130 South Queen Street Kinston NC 28501 37.6 miles from Piney Green 252-520-5400

Pamlico County District Attorney 202 Main Street Bayboro NC 28515 39.8 miles from Piney Green 252-745-6610

Duplin County District Attorney PO Box 719 Kenansville NC 28349 40.0 miles from Piney Green 910-275-7010

District Attorney 316 Princess Street Wilmington NC 28401 51.8 miles from Piney Green 910-772-6610

New Hanover County District Attorney 316 Princess Street Wilmington NC 28401 51.8 miles from Piney Green 910-772-6610

Greene County District Attorney 229 Kingold Boulevard Snow Hill NC 28580 52.2 miles from Piney Green

Search Piney Green NC Public Records by First and Last Name

Records include background checks, criminal records, court records, inmate records, jail records, prison records, arrest records, police records, traffic records, warrant records, and marriage records.

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.