Shannon District Attorneys

See Shannon IA district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Union County District Attorney 300 North Pine Street Creston IA 50801 12.2 miles from Shannon 641-782-1730

Ringgold County District Attorney 109 West Madison Street Mount Ayr IA 50854 12.8 miles from Shannon 641-464-3235

Adams County Attorney 500 9th Street Corning IA 50841 25.4 miles from Shannon 641-322-4008

Clarke County District Attorney 100 South Main Street Osceola IA 50213 27.6 miles from Shannon 641-342-3423

Taylor County District Attorney 405 Jefferson Street Bedford IA 50833 28.7 miles from Shannon 712-523-2260

Decatur County Attorney 207 North Main Street Leon IA 50144 29.2 miles from Shannon 641-446-3773

Worth County Prosecuting Attorney PO Box 177 Grant City MO 64456 29.6 miles from Shannon 660-564-3535

Adair County District Attorney 205 East Iowa Street Greenfield IA 50849 29.9 miles from Shannon 641-743-6390

Madison County District Attorney PO Box 152 Winterset IA 50273 33.7 miles from Shannon 515-462-5034

Page County Attorney 109 East Main Street Clarinda IA 51632 41.9 miles from Shannon 712-542-2514

Gentry County Prosecuting Attorney 200 West Clay Street Albany MO 64402 45.1 miles from Shannon 660-726-3844

Harrison County Prosecuting Attorney PO Box 87 Bethany MO 64424 45.3 miles from Shannon 660-425-6423

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.