South Byron District Attorney Records Search

See South Byron NY district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Genesee County District Attorney 1 West Main Street Batavia NY 14020 7.1 miles from South Byron 716-344-2550

Orleans County District Attorney 13925 Highway 31 Albion NY 14411 15.4 miles from South Byron 585-590-4130

Livingston District Attorney 2 Court Street Geneseo NY 14454 21.3 miles from South Byron 585-335-1725

Wyoming County District Attorney 147 North Main Street Warsaw NY 14569 21.3 miles from South Byron 585-786-8822

Monroe County District Attorney 47 Fitzhugh Street South Rochester NY 14614 23.9 miles from South Byron 585-753-4334

Niagara County District Attorney 175 Hawley Street Lockport NY 14094 33.1 miles from South Byron 716-439-7085

Ontario County District Attorney 27 North Main Street Canandaigua NY 14424 41.2 miles from South Byron 716-396-4010

Erie County District Attorney 25 Delaware Avenue Buffalo NY 14202 42.6 miles from South Byron 716-858-2467

Wayne County District Attorney 54 Broad Street Lyons NY 14489 54.1 miles from South Byron 315-946-5905

Search South Byron NY Public Records by First and Last Name

Records include background checks, criminal records, court records, inmate records, jail records, prison records, arrest records, police records, traffic records, warrant records, and marriage records.

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.