South Temple District Attorneys

See South Temple PA district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Berks County District Attorney 633 Court Street Reading PA 19601 4.3 miles from South Temple 610-478-6000

Schuylkill County District Attorney 401 North 2nd Street Pottsville PA 17901 24.7 miles from South Temple 570-628-1354

Lebanon County District Attorney 400 South 8th Street Lebanon PA 17042 26.7 miles from South Temple

Lehigh County District Attorney 455 Hamilton Street Allentown PA 18101 27.8 miles from South Temple 610-782-3100

Lancaster County District Attorney 50 North Duke Street Lancaster PA 17602 32.0 miles from South Temple 717-299-8100

Carbon County District Attorney PO Box 36 Jim Thorpe PA 18229 32.8 miles from South Temple 570-325-2718

Chester County District Attorney 201 West Market Street West Chester PA 19382 34.7 miles from South Temple 610-344-6801

Montgomery County District Attorney PO Box 311 Norristown PA 19404 36.2 miles from South Temple 610-278-3100

Northampton County District Attorney 669 Washington Street Easton PA 18042 42.1 miles from South Temple 610-559-3020

Bucks County District Attorney 55 East Court Street Doylestown PA 18901 42.2 miles from South Temple 215-348-6345

Delaware County District Attorney 201 West Front Street Media PA 19063 43.4 miles from South Temple 610-891-4168

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.