Sunderland District Attorney Records Search

See Sunderland MA district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Hampshire County District Attorney 1 Gleason Plaza Northampton MA 01060 10.6 miles from Sunderland 413-586-9225

Hampden County District Attorney 50 State Street Springfield MA 01103 25.4 miles from Sunderland 413-747-1000

State Attorney 185 Main Street Brattleboro VT 05301 26.8 miles from Sunderland 802-257-2860

Berkshire County District Attorney 7 North Street Pittsfield MA 01201 34.5 miles from Sunderland 413-443-5951

Cheshire County District Attorney 12 Court Street Keene NH 03431 35.7 miles from Sunderland 603-352-0056

Tolland County District Attorney 20 Park Street Vernon CT 06066 41.9 miles from Sunderland 860-875-0777

Worcester County District Attorney 225 Main Street Worcester MA 01608 42.1 miles from Sunderland 508-755-8601

Bennington County State Attorney 200 Veterans Memorial Drive Bennington VT 05201 42.9 miles from Sunderland 802-442-8116

Hartford County District Attorney 450 Main Street Hartford CT 06103 49.0 miles from Sunderland 860-947-1101

Search Sunderland MA Public Records by First and Last Name

Records include background checks, criminal records, court records, inmate records, jail records, prison records, arrest records, police records, traffic records, warrant records, and marriage records.

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.