Thurman District Attorneys

See Thurman IA district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Fremont County District Attorney PO Box 476 Sidney IA 51652 7.5 miles from Thurman 712-374-2751

Otoe County District Attorney 115 North 10th Street Nebraska NE 68410 11.4 miles from Thurman 402-873-9044

Cass County District Attorney 346 Main Street Plattsmouth NE 68048 15.0 miles from Thurman 402-296-9346

Mills County Attorney 418 Sharp Street Glenwood IA 51534 15.6 miles from Thurman 712-527-5233

Sarpy County District Attorney 1210 Golden Gate Drive Papillion NE 68046 26.9 miles from Thurman 402-593-2230

Burt County District Attorney 111 N 13th St Papillion NE 68046 27.7 miles from Thurman 402-374-2910

Nemaha County District Attorney 1824 N Street Auburn NE 68305 30.4 miles from Thurman 402-274-4112

Montgomery County District Attorney PO Box 78 Red Oak IA 51566 30.5 miles from Thurman 712-623-3011

Pottawattamie County District Attorney 227 South 6th Street Council Bluffs IA 51501 30.7 miles from Thurman 712-328-5649

Atchison County Prosecuting 400 South Washington Street Rock Port MO 64482 30.7 miles from Thurman 660-744-5440

Page County Attorney 109 East Main Street Clarinda IA 51632 37.6 miles from Thurman 712-542-2514

Johnson County Attorney 454 Broadway Street Tecumseh NE 68450 39.0 miles from Thurman 402-335-2051

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.