Troy District Attorney Records Search

See Troy VT district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Orleans County State Attorney 217 Main Street Newport VT 05855 9.5 miles from Troy 802-334-2037

Essex County State Attorney PO Box 226 Orleans VT 05860 12.2 miles from Troy 802-754-2880

Lamoille County State Attorney PO Box 38 Hyde Park VT 05655 23.8 miles from Troy 802-888-7945

Franklin County State Attorney 5 Lemnah Drive St. Albans VT 05478 34.5 miles from Troy 802-524-7920

State Attorney 1153 Main Street St. Johnsbury VT 05819 38.9 miles from Troy 802-748-6657

Grand Isle County State Attorney PO Box 204 North Hero VT 05474 43.9 miles from Troy 802-372-5422

Washington County State Attorney 255 North Main Street Barre VT 05641 49.4 miles from Troy 802-479-4220

Chittenden County State Attorney 32 Cherry Street Burlington VT 05401 49.9 miles from Troy 802-863-2865

Coos County District Attorney 55 School Street Lancaster NH 03584 50.0 miles from Troy 603-788-5559

Clinton County District Attorney 137 Margaret Street Plattsburgh NY 12901 53.6 miles from Troy 518-565-4770

Search Troy VT Public Records by First and Last Name

Records include background checks, criminal records, court records, inmate records, jail records, prison records, arrest records, police records, traffic records, warrant records, and marriage records.

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.