Wilmont District Attorneys

See Wilmont MN district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Nobles County District Attorney 1530 Airport Road Worthington MN 56187 14.2 miles from Wilmont 507-295-5298

Murray County District Attorney 2500 28th Street Slayton MN 56172 15.6 miles from Wilmont 507-836-6195

Rock County District Attorney 204 East Brown Street Luverne MN 56156 20.4 miles from Wilmont 507-283-5065

Douglas County District Attorney 204 E Brown St Luverne MN 56156 20.8 miles from Wilmont 507-283-5065

Osceola County Attorney 300 7th Street Sibley IA 51249 25.4 miles from Wilmont 712-754-4604

Lyon County District Attorney 206 South 2nd Avenue Rock Rapids IA 51246 28.7 miles from Wilmont 712-472-8545

Pipestone County District Attorney 416 South Hiawatha Avenue Pipestone MN 56164 29.2 miles from Wilmont 507-825-4266

Cottonwood County District Attorney 1044 3rd Avenue Windom MN 56101 36.2 miles from Wilmont 507-831-5040

O'Brien County District Attorney PO Box 309 Sheldon IA 51201 40.5 miles from Wilmont 712-324-4385

Jackson County District Attorney 405 4th Street Jackson MN 56143 43.0 miles from Wilmont 507-847-2850

Moody County District Attorney PO Box 347 Flandreau SD 57028 43.1 miles from Wilmont 605-573-4529

Dickinson County District Attorney 1802 Hill Avenue Spirit Lake IA 51360 43.3 miles from Wilmont 712-336-4003

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.