Carrington District Attorney Records Search

See Carrington ND district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Foster County State Attorney 909 Main Street Carrington ND 58421 701-652-1200

Eddy County State Attorney PO Box 231 New Rockford ND 58356 15.8 miles from Carrington 701-947-2442

Wells County State Attorney PO Box 325 Fessenden ND 58438 26.9 miles from Carrington

Stutsman County State Attorney 511 2nd Avenue Southeast Jamestown ND 58401 42.7 miles from Carrington 701-252-6688

Benson County State Attorney PO Box 211 Minnewaukan ND 58351 43.3 miles from Carrington 701-473-5338

Griggs County State Attorney PO Box 541 Cooperstown ND 58425 46.9 miles from Carrington 701-797-2413

Ramsey County State Attorney 524 4th Avenue Northeast Devils Lake ND 58301 47.5 miles from Carrington 701-662-7077

Nelson County State Attorney PO Box 533 Lakota ND 58344 54.7 miles from Carrington 701-247-2138

Kidder County State Attorney PO Box 114 Steele ND 58482 55.3 miles from Carrington 701-475-5202

Sheridan County State Attorney PO Box 114 Steele ND 58482 55.3 miles from Carrington 701-363-2545

Search Carrington ND Public Records by First and Last Name

Records include background checks, criminal records, court records, inmate records, jail records, prison records, arrest records, police records, traffic records, warrant records, and marriage records.

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.