Wynne District Attorneys

See Wynne AR district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Cross County Prosecuting Attorney PO Box 1143 Wynne AR 72396 870-238-0066

St. Francis County Prosecuting Attorney PO Box 1225 Forrest AR 72336 15.6 miles from Wynne 870-633-8577

Poinsett County Prosecuting Attorney 400 Market Street Harrisburg AR 72432 23.0 miles from Wynne 870-578-9600

Woodruff County Prosecuting Attorney PO Box 599 McCrory AR 72101 23.1 miles from Wynne 870-731-2547

Lee County Prosecuting Attorney 26 West Main Street Marianna AR 72360 31.9 miles from Wynne 870-295-3121

Monroe County Prosecuting Attorney PO Box 552 Brinkley AR 72021 32.9 miles from Wynne 870-734-4060

Crittenden County Prosecuting Attorney 100 Court Street Marion AR 72364 33.4 miles from Wynne 870-739-3200

Jackson County Prosecuting Attorney 208 Main Street Newport AR 72112 37.8 miles from Wynne 870-523-7428

Second Judicial District Prosecuting Attorney, Scott Ellington 511 Union Street Jonesboro AR 72401 41.9 miles from Wynne 870-932-1513

Craighead County Prosecuting Attorney 511 South Main Street Jonesboro AR 72401 41.9 miles from Wynne 870-972-4779

Shelby County District Attorney 201 Poplar Avenue Memphis TN 38103 42.2 miles from Wynne 901-222-1300

Prairie County Prosecuting Attorney 200 Court House Sq Ste 205 Des Arc AR 72040 44.4 miles from Wynne 870-256-3171

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.